State Licensing Solutions
There are many challenges in navigating the patchwork of individual state requirements and regulations. That’s why Pharma Solutions offers comprehensive state licensing services across all 51 state jurisdictions.
Our team successfully obtains 1,000+ licenses annually for our clients and we provide hi-touch communication and peace of mind throughout the entire process.
Dedicated Account Manager
To ease the burden of state licensing, we provide every client with a dedicated licensing manager who will head all aspects of your application and renewal processes, known as Full Process Management, which includes:
- Full oversight of your entire licensing portfolio
- Renewal of all existing licenses, worry free
- Submission of new license applications to state boards
- Point of contact with state agencies to expedite the licensing process
- Hi-touch communication with state boards regarding deficiencies
Obtaining New Licenses
Pharma Solutions will also handle and process and submit all of your business’ change applications to state boards:
- Change of Ownership (CHOW)
- Change of Business Operations
- Change of Corporate Officer
- Change of Designated Representatives
- Change of Address
State Licensing List
We’ve compiled a list of all the state licensing agency’s websites for reference.
Click the button below to view each state’s drug manufacturer and wholesale drug distributor licensing.