What Is ATLAS?
ATLAS is a powerful new licensing platform, featuring an easy-to-use interface, built with the purpose to help organize and alleviate the challenges of obtaining new, and renewing existing, state licensure in all 51 jurisdictions.
What Does ATLAS Do?
Our platform provides guidance for both federal and state compliance requirements, including licensing, taxes, and reporting specific to your business model, facility, activities, and product portfolio. Our platform is backed by a team of compliance experts that can provide up-to-date guidance and management of federal and state requirements.
Features & Capabilities
- An intuitive user interface that provides real-time visibility into licensing activities for single or multi-company organizations, with one or many facilities, to manage even the most complex environments.
- Track licensing, documentation, and task-specific KPIs, including renewal requirements, dates and more.
- Flexible project management functionality including automated workflows, notifications, data views and task management that lets you work in a way that best fits the needs of your company.
- Automated email notifications ensure nothing is missed by your compliance team.Permission-based document repository to protect sensitive information such as social security numbers, home addresses, background check results and more.
Data And Security Features
- ISO 27001 compliant security procedures and policies.
- Multi-factor authentication ensuring data security
- 90+ days of Database and File backup retention
- Backups replicated offsite to cloud storage