What Is ATLAS?
ATLAS is a powerful new licensing platform, featuring an easy-to-use interface, built with the purpose to help organize and alleviate the challenges of obtaining new, and renewing existing, state licensure in all 51 jurisdictions.
Utilizing ATLAS , your organization is given control to self-manage all of your compliance requirements. Having the data centrally organized for multiple-state licenses, and even across mutliple-facilities, allows for easy organization, auditing, and reporting. Instant transparency into all of your state licensing and compliance requirements.
Why Should You Use ATLAS?
ATLAS is backed by a team of compliance experts that can provide up-to-date guidance and management of federal and state requirements.
- ATLAS reduces time-management and costs associated with tracking your entire compliance portfolio
- If you are manually managing your state licenses and other compliance requirements in Excel, you leave yourself open to errors.
- Having your data stored in a single source provides consistent data, security, ease of reporting and auditing, and transparency to management and other departments.
Features & Capabilities
- An intuitive user interface that provides real-time visibility into licensing activities for single or multi-company organizations, with one or many facilities, to manage even the most complex environments.
- Track licensing, documentation, and task-specific KPIs, including renewal requirements, dates and more.
- Flexible project management functionality including automated workflows, notifications, data views and task management that lets you work in a way that best fits the needs of your company.
- Automated email notifications ensure nothing is missed by your compliance team. Permission-based document repository to protect sensitive information such as social security numbers, home addresses, background check results and more.
Data And Security Features
- ISO 27001 compliant security procedures and policies.
- Multi-factor authentication ensuring data security
- 90+ days of Database and File backup retention
- Backups replicated offsite to cloud storage
Schedule A Demo
To learn more about ATLAS or to schedule a personal demo, click the button below to speak with an ATLAS specialist.